Terms & Conditions
How to pay
A deposit of £75 is required immediately.
The remaining balance must be paid in full at least 30 days before your arrival date.
If you book less than 30 days before your arrival date you must pay in full at the time of booking.
Payment can be made by debit or credit card, or bank transfer.
If you need to change your booking to another date, & it is more than 14 days before your arrival date, no additional charge will be made.
If your request to change is less than 7 days before your arrival date the change may have to be treated as a cancellation.
You should advise of your need to cancel as soon as possible.
More than 30 days before arrival – No refund of deposit; Full refund of balance paid.
14 – 30 days before arrival – No refund of deposit; 25% refund of balance.
1 – 14 days before arrival – No refund of deposit; 10% refund of balance.
Day of arrival – No refund of deposit or balance.
Arrival & departure
On your day of arrival your property will be available from 4pm onwards.
Latest time of arrival 10pm.
On your day of departure you are requested to leave the property by 10am.
1. No person in excess of the number advertised to occupy a property.
Breach of this condition will terminate the contract without recompense to the tenant.
2. You & all members of the rental party agree to keep the property clean & tidy and to leave it in a similar condition as you found it upon your arrival.
3. You may not use the property for any commercial purpose, including sub-letting or allowing anyone to occupy it who has not been accepted by the Owner.
4. You are responsible to the Owner for the actual costs of any breakages or damage in or to the property & should pay for them prior to departure.
5. The Owner is entitled to refuse to hand over, or repossess the property if the Owner reasonably believes that any damage is likely to be caused, has been caused or is being caused by any member of your party.
These circumstances will be treated as a cancellation by you & no refund will be made.
6. If you take a pet with you, it is not allowed on beds or chairs. Pets should not be left in the property unattended.
7. You must allow the Owner access to the property at any reasonable time during your occupation.
8. Free Internet access is given for email retrieval and web browsing for searches, directions, weather, places of interest etc. This is subject to a fair usage policy.