4-star Stables Cottage has been converted from a former 19th century outbuilding to provide spacious and comfortable accommodation.
Beautifully decorated, furnished & equipped to the highest standard. .
Our Location near The Snowdonia National Park
Located on a quiet no-through lane this is an excellent base to explore North Wales; and for walking, cycling and climbing, or just to relax!
The panoramic views of the Snowdonia National Park from the lane will take your breath away, as will the spectacular sunsets – weather permitting of course.
Stables Cottage Accommodation
A spacious lounge, dining and kitchen area with full size gas cooker, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator with ice box as well as a full range of crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils.
- Colour TV with Freeview and DVD player.
- Sleeps up to 4 in two spacious bedrooms (one double and one twin).
- A modern well fitted bathroom with a shower over the bath
- All bed linen and towels are provided.
All of our properties at Pen y Ffrith have:
- Double glazing and central heating throughout
- Smoke & carbon-monoxide detectors
- Free wireless internet access
- A cot & high chair available on request.
Stables Cottage has its own patio / garden area with outside furniture & BBQ.