Traditional 4 star farmhouse accommodation providing spacious and comfortable family self catering accommodation – a real home from home.
Beautifully decorated, furnished and equipped to the highest standard.
Our Location near The Snowdonia National Park
Located on a quiet no-through lane this is an excellent base to explore North Wales.
The panoramic views of the Snowdonia National Park will take your breath away, as will the spectacular sunsets.
Farmhouse Self Catering Accommodation
A spacious lounge, dining and kitchen area with full size electric cooker, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer and a full range of crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils.
- Colour TV with Freeview and DVD player.
- Separate utility / drying room.
- Sleeps up to 6 in three spacious bedrooms (one double and two twin).
- A modern well fitted bathroom with a separate shower and bath– all bed linen and towels are provided.
All of our properties at Pen y Ffrith have:
- Double glazing and central heating throughout
- Smoke & carbon-monoxide detectors
- Free wireless internet access
- A cot & high chair available on request.
The Old Farmhouse has its own enclosed patio / garden area with outside furniture & BBQ – safe for children and pets.